Community Support Staff
We currently have the following vacancies in our Community Services Team:
Community Healthcare Worker
We run our care in the community service differently to other providers with no ‘strict timed’ visits so we can deliver thorough, person centred, tailored care. Here’s a taste of what you can expect…
What we offer
• flexible contracts
• If you use your own car we pay you a proper level of mileage and cover your additional insurance.
• Experience welcomed; you will find our approach very different and refreshing. There’s time to care properly!
• No experience; no problem we will train you. No dropping you in at the deep end!
• Fully funded Diploma level training.
• Local well known and respected company.
What you need and should offer
• Full driving licence
• Ability to work flexibly between 7am and 10pm, including weekends
• Multi skilled potential or ability
• Desire to help others in your community
• Desire to work and do a good job. Pride and dedication in your achievements.
• Ability and desire to listen, learn and develop your skills
• Looking to work in a small team with fresh ideas and lots of mutual support.
We are seeking domestic cleaners to work 9am to 11am, Monday to Friday in clients homes in various locations in the Salisbury area. You will be responsible for carrying out the cleaning schedule for your assigned clients including bed changing, hoovering, dusting, washing up and other general light cleaning duties.
You will be required to liaise with the community manager to ensure that all cleaning and health and safety duties are fulfilled as per company guidelines. You will be working with a wide variety of clients within the community and so you should have excellent communication and presentation skills. The post holder must be an enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and approach towards your work and be reliable.
You must hold a full/clean driving license and have your own car.
Meal Delivery Drivers
We are currently looking for flexible team players to join out committed and friendly team to deliver and serve meals on wheels to the frail, elderly and disabled residents around the local area. This post will offer you the opportunity to make a real and practical difference to the lives of people in the community, helping them to remain independent in their own homes.
This role involves driving, serving meals, making beverages to be served with meals as required and completing paperwork. A clean driving licence is essential.
You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of our older clients. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team and possess a can do attitude and a commitment to customer service. If you have enthusiasm and determination to deliver a first class service then we would like to hear from you.
Apart from having the necessary driving skills the post holder must have a caring attitude and be willing to undertake a DBS disclosure and complete all necessary training as required.