Real care is Wessex Care
Wessex Care is a small, family run group of care homes in Salisbury, with a distinctively different approach to looking after older people – offering them a home in the real sense of the word, where everything that’s done is focussed solely on their needs, where the care and support is everything they deserve and they can lead their everyday lives just as they wish.
• Choice of five small, friendly care centres in the heart of Salisbury.
• Individual care tailored to the real and changing needs of each and every resident – whether that be care homes, nursing homes, residential care, elderly care or dementia and Alzheimer’s care.
• Rehabilitation (intermediate care) service.
• No more than 30 residents in any care home to ensure the best possible blend of personal and professional care.
• Appropriately qualified, dedicated staff, all living in the local area.
• Traditional family values complemented by the best of modern care.
• Consistently high quality care with the resident at its heart.
• Regular meetings with residents and relatives to help improve our service still further.
• Expert assessment before admission to our care homes and then monthly care reviews involving families and other professionals.
• Wide-ranging programme of activities and events for care home residents to enjoy as and when they wish.
• Continuous staff training to ensure the highest standards are maintained and developed.